We Treat You Like Family
Our Service Team at EP Auto, Tire and Glass needs your help! Service business has never been better. Our customer base is increasing and we need to grow our team in order to keep up with the demand.
We are currently seeking to grow our Service Team by adding Service Technicians. Full Time and Part Time Positions Available. If you are currently interested in supporting a fast paced Friendly environment, and you have the qualities needed to be our next Team Member, Contact us today to start your new Career.
Some of the areas of skill that would be valuable to us would include:
• Previous general automotive experience ranging from entry level to advanced
• A High level of Integrity
• The ability to multi task effectively
• A positive attitude and the ability to spread it to others
• A willingness to be a top performer on a top performing team
We offer you:
• Above Average Pay
• Full Health/Dental/ Eye Benefits
• Long and Short term disability
• A great 401K plan
• Paid Training
• Paid Holidays
• Some of the greatest people to work with in the entire SW Metro
So if you desire to join a winning team and a great work family, send your resume today to mdalhgren @ lamettrys.com or contact Myles Dahlgren at 612-401-7921 or Mitch Nelson at 952-928-8888
ASE Certified Tech
EP Auto Tire & Glass is currently accepting applications for an ASE certified Master Technician. The ideal candidate will be a team player and be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment. We offer excellent pay, benefits and continued ASE education.
• Diagnose and fix electrical problems
• Diagnose and fix collision type suspension damage
• Perform alignments
• Recommend maintenance items for all makes and models of cars and trucks
• Must have required tools to perform job duties
• Valid driver’s license
For consideration please e-mail mdahlgren @ lamettrys.com with your resume.